Quality underscores everything we do at Q-Audit. We’ve been auditing the New Zealand health care sector for over twenty years and during that time have established ourselves as the authority on the standards which govern the industry.
Quality management training to equip the next generation of auditors with the valuable skills and lessons is an important part of our vision. Our sister company (Health Audit Training) offers auditor training courses based on national and international standards for quality and risk management auditing and satisfies the Director-General of Health recommendations for auditor training for designated auditing agencies.
Our Upcoming Courses
Healthcare Auditor Course
Next course: 11-15 September 2017
Unit Standard 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing. NZQA Level 4 with 4 credits.
This comprehensive 5-day Healthcare Auditor Course is a thorough induction into every step of the auditing process. It has been designed for:
- Healthcare providers
- Department and practice managers
- Nursing staff
- Quality managers
- Administrative staff responsible for business improvement
The course is highly interactive. Participants learn through a mix of case studies, workshops, role play and lectures. On completion participants will have:
- Learned to prepare their organisation for quality audits
- Learned to manage and undertake audits for certification by way of:
- The audit process and conduct
- Principles and techniques of auditing
- Preparing an audit schedule
- Reviewing documentation
- Audit reporting
- Enhanced ability to make improvements in healthcare quality and risk management systems
- Studied the NZS 8134: 2008 Health and Disability Services Standards and interpreted their application and how they link to other sector standards
Participants work towards achieving Unit Standard 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing through continuous assessment during the course and a written examination on the final day of the course.
Cost & Registration
The course costs NZ $2,395.00 + GST per person.
The course fee includes course documentation, examination fee, lunches and refreshments.
Get in touch today to register or find out more.
Health Audit Training Limited has been granted approval by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority to provide the following courses and assess to:
- Unit standard 8084: Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards (level 6)
- Unit standard 8085: Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management (level 3)
- Unit standard 8086: Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing (level 4)